Oh wow it's my 100th post!
I think it's suiting to do something a little different for this post (and also because I'm sick in bed, so no outfit post today).
Here are 10 random facts about me!
1. I have been a vegetarian for over 12 years.
2. I met my boyfriend when we were in high school.
3. I've had ketchup one time in my life, I can't stand it and I eat my french fries with mustard.
4. I've been collecting owls from a very young age. I fell in love with my Grandmother's yellow alabaster owl as a little girl. Now I have hundreds (including two tattoos)!
5. I drink way too much coffee but the past two days have been all tea since I've been sick. It has been a torturous challenge.
6. I live in my favorite city in the world, San Francisco and wouldn't want to live anywhere else!
7. I really wanted braces and glasses as a child and am still a little heartbroken it never happened...
8. I am a dog person though and through, I love cats and all animals but to me, there is nothing like the love of a dog! My boyfriend Ian and I fight the urge to bring a dog home every single day.
9. I feel most comfortable and myself in high heels or boots.
10. I'm a big nut when it comes to astrology, I love it. It's usually the first thing I ask someone when I meet them!
Well, I'm off to nurse this awful cold I have! Hope everyone is well! xo