25 Before 30
Tomorrow I turn 25 years old. The past couple of weeks I've worked on compiling a list of 25 large and small goals that I want to accomplish in the next five years. Some of them are kind of personal so I'm sharing 10 random ones. It will be really fun to look back on these and reflect on how far I've come since my twenties or if I'll even consider these things important, they're very important to me now and I plan on achieving all of them.
1. See family and friends more, a lot more, and then move closer to them (eventually).
2. Run a marathon.
3. Learn to cook at least 5 awesome signature dishes.
4. Be more kind to strangers, learn to be more patient (you can get pretty jaded living in a big crowded city).
5. Say YES to Ian more, indulge in all of his ideas. Let him lead (sometimes).
6. Make new friendships and nurture all of the relationships I have now.
7. Work on cleaner eating, getting healthier and cooking more.
8. Travel to a place farther from home than I've ever been.
9. Make serious steps toward my dream career.
10. Grow all of my creative projects and develop new talents (take some classes to achieve this).
Here's to another year, and more importantly, here's to the wide open and the unknown.